A diet is a great thing to have, but it can be hard to stick to one when there are so many tempting foods out there.
One thing that makes it easier to stick to a diet is to have a plan.
A great plan would be to focus on high protein high fiber foods.
High protein high fiber foods are better for you because they will help you stay fuller for longer, so you will not have to eat as much.
Chia seeds are one of the best sources of dietary fiber, providing you with 8 grams of fiber per ounce.
Pears are another great high protein high fiber food, as they provide you with 4 grams of fiber per serving.
Below you will find a list of high protein high fiber foods.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are rich in protein and fiber.
- Quinoa- Quinoa is high in protein and fiber.
- Almonds- Almonds are high in protein and fiber.
- Pistachios- Pistachios are high in antioxidants, protein, chlorophyll, folate, fiber and vitamin K.
- Oatmeal- Oatmeal is high in fiber and protein.
- Cashews- Cashews are high in magnesium, which is great for circulation.
- Asparagus- Asparagus is high in magnesium and vitamin K.
- Salmon- Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids which are great for the skin.
- Strawberries- They are rich in the phytonutrient called Ellagic acid, which is said to prevent UV-induced skin damage.
- Sweet Potatoes- They are yellow in colour and their skin is often discarded, making it less likely to be eaten. Their carotenoid and fiber content may reduce the risk of developing skin cancer, especially if consumed regularly.
Health benefit of high protein high fiber food
Do you know the health benefits of high protein high fiber foods?
If you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be healthy, then you need to include high protein high fiber foods in your diet.
There are many benefits of eating high protein high fiber foods,
– It helps you maintain a healthy weight
– It helps you stay full
– It helps you stay energized
– It helps you maintain a healthy digestive system
– It helps you strengthen your muscle
– It helps you build lean muscles
– It helps boosts your metabolism
– It keeps you energized
– It keeps you full longer
– It improves your immune system
– It promotes weight loss
– It helps in the management of blood sugar levels
Disclaimer: The abovementioned views, thoughts, ideas and opinions are the ultimate output of empirical research from scientific books, articles and journals. Besides, every article has been reviewed by the experts. However, it is recommended to consult with the physicians in case of any health complexities and before taking any medications.