Probiotic face creams are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a number of benefits for the skin.
Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for the gut, and they can also be beneficial for the skin.
Probiotic face creams can help to improve the skin’s barrier function, increase hydration, and reduce inflammation.
There are a lot of different face creams on the market, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
Probiotic face cream is a great option for those who are looking for a natural way to improve their skin.
What Are Probiotics
There’s a lot of buzz around skincare probiotics these days. But what are they, and do they really work?
Dermatologist Dr Julia Tzu talked once to weigh in on the topic. Here’s what she had to say:
“Probiotics are live microorganisms that offer health benefits when consumed. They’re often called ‘good’ or ‘friendly’ bacteria because they help keep the gut and digestive system healthy.”
Recent studies have shown that probiotics can also offer benefits to the skin. For example, they can help reduce inflammation, fight acne-causing bacteria, and improve skin barrier function.
Some popular skincare probiotics include Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Saccharomyces.
Skincare probiotics are live microorganisms that are similar to the good bacteria that live naturally on your skin.
When applied to the skin, they can help to restore the balance of good and bad bacteria, which can improve the overall health of your skin.
Probiotics are also thought to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help to protect the skin from damage and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
There are a number of skincare products that contain probiotics, including cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and serums. You can also find probiotic supplements that can be taken orally.
Probiotics are generally considered safe for most people, but it’s always best to speak with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement.
During the fermentation process of probiotic bacteria, postbiotic metabolites are produced which have a number of health benefits for the skin.
It has clinically proven formulation which provides an immediate improvement to the coenzyme Q10 in the skin.
Probiotic bacteriotherapy has proved to be effective in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis and acne. Probiotic bacteriotherapy is a great alternative to steroids.
Through probiotic bacteriotherapy, probiotic bacteria have been found to suppress the production of inflammatory cytokines.
Most of the probiotic skincare products have salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid which help in cell repair and regeneration.
So there you have it! Skincare probiotics are a promising new way to help improve your skin health.
Be sure to talk to your dermatologist before adding them to your routine to ensure you’re using the right product for your skin type.
Best Probiotic Face Cream
There are a number of probiotic face creams on the market. However, after having careful research we are narrowing down some best probiotic face creams below:
1. Andalou Vitamin C Cream
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and made with non-GMO ingredients
- It has fruit stem cells and vitamin c which is required to brighten the skin and balance the outlook for a healthy glowing look.
- The key ingredients of this product are:
- Skin brightening
- Oil controlling
2. Aurelia Day Cream
- This cream is a probiotic moisturizer that can be perfect to nourish the skin while on the go.
- Its probiotic technology and botanical ingredients balance skin damage and regenerate cell metabolism.
- Naturally fragranced with jasmine, plumeria and tuberose.
- Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Key Benefits:
- Anti-ageing, Dullness, uneven skin tone, wrinkles
- Skin Type: Perfect for all skin types including sensitive
3. Probulin Probiotic Day Cream
- Probulin Probiotic Day Cream is a light, oil-free, anti-ageing cream that is perfect for normal to combination skin types. It is packed with probiotics and called daytime facial therapy, which helps to protect the skin and reduce inflammation. The cream also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Jojoba Esters, Organic aloe vera gel and fruit extract maple sugar help to smooth, hydrated and purely nourished the skin.
- It has Lactococcus Ferment Lysate which eliminates the dead skin cells and it also has antimicrobial properties to function against pollution.
- Key benefits:
- Supports skin conditioning
- Improve skin Texture
- Healthier skin
4. Rosken Probiotic Cream for Face
- This product can offer a probiotic cream for the face that can help to improve the complexion of the skin.
- It can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- This product is also hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.
- It is also free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- This product is also cruelty-free and vegan.
- The Rosken Probiotic Cream for Face is also available in two different sizes.
5. Elemis Prebiotic Day Cream
- Elemis superfood probiotic day cream is an award-winning British luxury skin care product that has active prebiotics to make the skin healthy, smooth and revitalised.
- A combination of prebiotics with Ginger, Matcha Tea and Goji Berry accumulate all the essential nutrients for a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Elemis probiotic day cream is a vitamin riched moisturizer pack which is essential for making your outlook fresh under the sun.
- Key Benefits:
- Works for a radiant appearance
- Combination of active and natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Perfect for day-to-day use
- Accumulates essential skin nutrients
6. Korres Greek Yogurt Day Cream
- Korres Day Cream has been featured with probiotic-rich Greek Yogurt a Mediterranean superfood moisturizer which works hard against skin dull complexion.
- It used Microbiome re Balancing technology to balance the skin microbiome for ensuring better skin protection.
- -The cream is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
- This cream has been tested dermatologically.
- 94.7% of ingredients are natural.
- Key Ingredients:
- Dosed and dewy hydration
- Cruelty and Silicone-free
7. Berry Rich Probiotic Face Cream
- Berry Rich Cream is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free with a balanced pH value of 4.5-5.5.
- It has blueberry seed oil, Jasmine apricot fruit extract, and Coffee extract to make the fragrance more natural.
- Its creamy cocoa butter aids in skin elasticity and smoothness.
- Berry Rich Cream contains Blue-Green Algae which may reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Key Ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
8. Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream
- The Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream is a facial cream that is designed to help improve the appearance of your skin.
- Epicuren Facial Cream contains Acidophilus Probiotic which maintains skin’s natural balance and has known to treat acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- It has a group of micro organism which is helpful to revitalise the skin and give a natural look.
- The cream also contains other ingredients that are designed to help improve the appearance of your skin, such as aloe vera, Sunflower, Shea butter etc.
- Recommended for combination, oily and sensitive skin type.
- Key Ingredients:
- Lactobacilli Acidophilus
- Micronized Silver
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea
- Aloe vera Extract
How Do Probiotics Work?
The human body contains about 100 trillion cells, but only maybe one in 10 of those cells is actually— human. The rest are from bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
In other words, we are more bacteria than we are human. It’s estimated that the average person has about 30 trillion human cells and 40 trillion bacterial cells.
That means that for every human cell in your body, there are about 1.3 bacterial cells. And these bacteria aren’t just hanging out in your gut— they’re everywhere, including on your skin, in your mouth, and up your nose.
There are many benefits of probiotics, including for the skin. Probiotics are live bacteria that are similar to the good bacteria that are found in the gut.
Probiotics have vitreoscilla fermentans which help to cleanse and protect the gut from the overgrowth of bad bacteria and also protect the gut from inflammation.
They can help to restore balance in the gut, which can, in turn, lead to better skin health. Here are 6 ways that probiotics can work on the skin:
- Probiotics fight against acne-causing bacteria and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Probiotics can help protect the skin by modulating the skin microbiome and reducing inflammation.
- Our skin microbiome is exposed daily to a variety of environmental stresses, including UV radiation, chemicals, and pollutants. Probiotic works against those, reduce the wrinkles and brighten the skin tone.
- Probiotics may also help to improve skin barrier function, which is important for preventing water loss and maintaining skin hydration.
- It boosts collagen production
- Probiotics can help to promote a healthy gut-skin barrier and reduce redness.
The human skin is home to a diverse community of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
The composition of the skin microbiome varies from person to person and is influenced by factors such as age, diet, hygiene, and climate.
Due to exposure to UV rays, it is not a wonder of suffering from UV-induced skin damage like wrinkles, and leathery skin.
Also, skin hypersensitivity is a common and unpleasant condition for everyone because it left visible symptoms on the skin like redness or pimples.
The skin microbiome plays an important role in maintaining skin health and preventing disease.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
What Are Skin Microorganisms?
To find the ideal skincare product for your skin type, it is important to have some knowledge of the skin microorganism.
The skin microorganism is responsible for the skin’s natural barrier function, which helps to protect the skin from external aggressors.
There are four main types of microorganisms that live on the skin: bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses.
Bacteria are the most common type of microorganism found on the skin. They are single-celled organisms that can live on their own or in groups.
The most common type of bacteria found on the skin is Staphylococcus epidermidis, which is usually harmless.
Fungi are also single-celled organisms, but they are different from bacteria in that they have a cell wall.
The most common type of fungus found on the skin is Candida albicans, which is the cause of athlete’s foot and other fungal infections.
Protozoa are single-celled organisms that are similar to bacteria, but they are usually much larger.
The most common type of protozoa found on the skin is Acanthamoeba, which can cause skin infections if it enters the body through a cut or wound.
Viruses are the smallest type of microorganism, and they can only reproduce inside the cells of other organisms.
The most common type of virus found on the skin is the herpes simplex virus, which causes cold sores and genital herpes.
The microorganisms can generally be categorized into three groups:
- Transient microbes present intermittently,
- Temporary organisms that persist over a short period of time, and
- Residents that permanently inhabit the skin.
There are pathogenic skin microbes that usually enter into the break of the skin and cause skin syndrome. These can be prevented through Probiotic creams.
It is important to note that not all microbes are harmful; in fact, many are beneficial to the skin.
For example, resident microbes help to protect the skin from harmful invaders, and temporary organisms can help to cleanse the skin.
The History Of Probiotic Skincare
Probiotic skincare is a relatively new phenomenon, but one that is quickly gaining popularity due to its many benefits.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that are similar to the good bacteria that naturally live in our bodies.
When applied to the skin, they can help to restore the balance of good and bad bacteria, improve skin barrier function, and reduce inflammation.
Probiotic skincare products first hit the market in the early 2000s, but they really started to gain traction in the last few years.
The global probiotic cosmetic products market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of more than 7.0% from 2017 to 2025. This market was valued at USD 21.0 million in 2017.
The history of probiotic skincare can be traced back to the early days of yogurt.
Yogurt is a fermented food that has been around for centuries and is made by adding live bacteria to milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are also known as probiotics.
These live microorganisms have many health benefits, including improving gut health and boosting immunity.
In 1991, Dr. Ohhira was honoured by The Japanese Dairy Science Association for his paper describing a unique strain of lactic acid bacteria – E. faecalis TH10.
He found that fermented foods, like yogurt, could help to improve skin health. This was the first time that the link between probiotics and skincare was established.
The first probiotic skincare product was launched in Japan in 1997. It was a face cream that contained live bacteria. Since then, the use of probiotics in skincare has grown exponentially.
Probiotic skincare products are now available in many different forms, including cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and serums. And, they are not just for the face anymore.
Probiotic skincare products are also available for the body, hair, and nails.
Chronic inflammation can lead to skin problems such as eczema and acne.
Probiotics are known to protect the gut from chronic inflammation and help in restoring the barrier function of the skin.
The popularity of probiotic skincare can be attributed to the many benefits that it offers.
Probiotic skincare products can help to improve skin health, reduce inflammation, and boost immunity. They are also gentle and suitable for all skin types.
The Benefit Of Probiotic Face Cream
The skin is the largest organ in the body and is constantly exposed to environmental stressors, such as UV radiation, pollution, and bacteria.
These stressors can damage the skin’s barrier function, leading to dryness, inflammation, and premature ageing.
There is some evidence to suggest that probiotic face cream can offer a number of health benefits, including:
1. Reducing inflammation
The probiotic face cream is effective in reducing inflammation. Probiotic bacteria are known to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm the skin.
This type of cream can be applied to the face and neck area to help reduce redness and irritation.
Probiotic face cream is also helpful in restoring the skin’s natural balance and preventing future breakouts.
2. Boosting immunity
Probiotic face cream is effective in boosting immunity by providing the skin with good bacteria.
This good bacteria helps to protect the skin from bad bacteria and other harmful agents.
Probiotic face cream also helps to moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
3. Fighting acne
Acne is a common skin condition that can be difficult to treat. Probiotic face cream is a new type of treatment that is said to be effective in fighting acne.
Probiotic face cream contains live bacteria that are beneficial to the skin. These bacteria help to fight off the bad bacteria that can cause acne.
There is some evidence to suggest that probiotic face cream is effective in treating acne.
A study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that probiotic face cream was effective in reducing the number of acne lesions in people with mild to moderate acne.
4. Moisturizing the skin
Probiotic face cream is an effective way to moisturize the skin.
This type of cream contains live bacteria that are beneficial for the skin.
These bacteria help to keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
5. Reducing wrinkles
Probiotic face cream is an effective way to reduce wrinkles. It contains Lactobacillus, which is a type of probiotic bacteria that is known to be particularly good for the skin.
This cream can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by hydrating the skin and helping to repair the skin’s barrier.
6. Slowing Ageing
Probiotic also helps to slow down the ageing process of the skin.
In a number of studies, probiotic has been found to be able to reduce oxidative stress which is a major cause of ageing.
How To Use Probiotic Face Cream?
Probiotic face cream is a new trend in the beauty industry.
Probiotic face cream can be used as a daily moisturizer or as a treatment for specific skin concerns such as acne, eczema, and rosacea.
Here are some ways to use probiotic face cream:
- As a daily moisturizer:
Apply a pea-sized amount of probiotic face cream to clean, dry skin. Gently massage the cream into the skin in a circular motion.
Probiotic face cream can be used as a daily moisturizer and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- As a treatment for acne:
Apply a thin layer of probiotic face cream to the affected area. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- As a treatment for eczema:
There are many treatments for eczema, but one that is often overlooked is probiotic face cream.
Probiotic face cream is a safe and effective treatment for eczema, and it can be used on all skin types.
- As a treatment for rosacea: The Probiotic face cream can be used as a treatment for Rosacea by helping to reduce the inflammation and redness associated with the condition.
To use the Probiotic face cream as a treatment for Rosacea, apply the cream to the affected area of the skin twice a day.
It is important to use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to protect the skin from the sun.
Probiotic face cream is a new and innovative way to improve the health and appearance of your skin.
Give it a try to see for yourself the benefits that probiotic face cream can offer!
The Side Effect Of Probiotic Face Cream
There are a few common side effects associated with a probiotic face cream that you should be aware of.
Here are 5 of them and how you can avoid them:
- Redness and irritation: If you experience redness or irritation after using probiotic face cream, it’s likely due to an allergic reaction. To avoid this, be sure to do a patch test on a small area of skin before applying the cream to your face.
- Breakouts: Some people may experience breakouts after using probiotic face cream. This is usually due to the fact that probiotics can increase the skin’s turnover rate, which can lead to clogged pores. To avoid this, be sure to choose a probiotic face cream that is non-comedogenic and oil-free.
- Dryness: Probiotic face cream can sometimes cause dryness, especially if it’s used too often. To avoid this, be sure to use a face cream that is hydrating and that contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid.
- Sensitivity: Probiotic face cream can sometimes cause sensitivity, especially if it’s used too often. To avoid this, be sure to use a face cream that is designed for sensitive skin and that contains ingredients like chamomile and aloe vera.
- Odor: Probiotic face cream can sometimes have an unpleasant odor. To avoid this, be sure to choose a face cream that is unscented or that has a pleasant scent.
How To Choose A Probiotic Face Cream
There are a lot of different face creams on the market these days. So, how do you know which one is the best probiotic face cream?
Here are a few things to look for:
- A face cream that contains live and active cultures of probiotics. These are the good bacteria that help keep your skin healthy.
- A face cream that is free of harsh chemicals and fragrances. These can irritate your skin and cause problems for people with sensitive skin.
- A face cream that is suitable for all skin types. Some face creams are only meant for people with dry skin, while others are only meant for people with oily skin.
- A face cream that has been tested by an independent third party. This ensures that the face cream is effective and safe to use.
- A face cream that comes from a reputable company. This ensures that you are getting a quality product.
If you are looking for a face cream that meets all of these criteria, then you should consider trying a probiotic face cream.
How To Use A Probiotic Face Cream?
There are many different ways that you can use probiotic face cream.
You can use it as a daily moisturizer, or you can apply it to specific areas of your skin that are prone to breakouts or other skin problems.
Probiotic face creams can also be used as a mask, and they can be left on your skin for a longer period of time to allow the live bacteria to work their magic.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using a probiotic face cream:
- Choose a product that contains live and active cultures.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of probiotic day face cream to your face and neck.
- Gently massage the cream into your skin in a circular motion.
- Allow the cream to absorb into your skin for a few minutes.
- Follow your regular skincare routine.
- Use the probiotic day face cream once or twice daily for best results.
There are a few key differences between using a probiotic face cream during the day as opposed to at night.
For one, the skin absorbs probiotics more quickly at night due to the lack of exposure to environmental aggressors like sunlight and pollution.
Additionally, face creams typically contain more active ingredients that can be irritating if used during the day, so it’s best to reserve them for your nighttime routine.
Probiotic face creams can help to improve the overall appearance of the skin by reducing inflammation and boosting hydration levels, so using one at night can help you wake up to brighter, smoother skin in the morning.
Finally, it’s important to note that probiotic face creams are not typically sunscreen-equipped, so be sure to apply a separate SPF product during the day if you’re using a probiotic face cream as part of your skincare routine.
Is A Probiotic Cream Right For You?
When it comes to face creams, there are a lot of different options to choose from.
But how do you know if a probiotic face cream is right for you?
There are a few things to consider when deciding if a probiotic face cream is right for you.
- First, consider what type of skin you have. If you have sensitive skin, you’ll want to choose a face cream that is specifically designed for sensitive skin so that it won’t irritate your skin.
- Second, think about what you want your face cream to do for you. Do you want it to hydrate your skin? Do you want it to help reduce wrinkles? Do you want it to help with acne? Knowing what you want your face cream to do will help you narrow down your options.
- Third, take a look at the ingredients list. Make sure that the face cream you’re considering is made with natural ingredients. You’ll also want to make sure that the probiotics in the face cream are live and active.
- Finally, don’t forget to read the reviews. See what other people are saying about the face cream you’re considering. If the reviews are mostly positive, that’s a good sign that the face cream is worth trying.
Keeping these things in mind, you’ll be able to find a probiotic face cream that’s right for you.
The Best Probiotic Cream For Your Skin Type
When choosing a probiotic face cream, it is important to choose one that is specifically designed for dry skin.
There are a few different things to look for in a probiotic face cream.
- You want to make sure that the probiotic face cream contains live bacteria. This is the only way to ensure that the probiotics will be effective.
- Find the face cream which is hypoallergenic. This means that it will not cause any irritation or skin problems.
- Make sure that the face cream is non-comedogenic. This means that it will not clog your pores.
- You should choose a face cream that is paraben-free. Parabens are preservatives that can often cause skin problems.
- For dry skin, you have to look for a face cream that is hydrating and won’t clog your pores.
- For oily skin, try a face cream that is light and non-greasy.
- For sensitive skin, hypoallergenic should serve perfect since it won’t irritate your skin.
Probiotic face cream is a type of moisturizer that contains live bacteria or yeast. These microorganisms are thought to have a variety of benefits for the skin, including reducing inflammation, boosting hydration, and improving skin barrier function. While there are many different probiotic face creams on the market, some of the most popular brands include Andalou, Aurelia, and Probulin.
Probiotic face cream can be used just like any other type of moisturiser. Simply apply it to clean, dry skin once or twice per day as needed.
Probiotic face cream is thought to offer a variety of benefits for the skin, including reducing inflammation, boosting hydration, and improving skin barrier function.
Probiotic face cream is generally considered safe for most people to use. However, some people may experience minor side effects, such as skin irritation or redness. If you experience any severe side effects, stop using the cream and consult your doctor.
Probiotic face cream is available for purchase online and in many stores that sell skincare products.
There are a number of different moistures available in the market. However, we should consider buying moisturizers according to our skin tone and sensitivity. Overall, some of the best probiotic moisturizers are LactoHerb, Derma E Vitamin C, Pacifica, and Eminence.
Elemis Pro Collagen Toner is also known as Elemis Facial Toner which has alcohol-free components that give the skin a fresh and radiant complexion. Basically, Elemis milk cleansers, moisturizers, facial cream, day or night cream all these products have been made by probiotic superfood supplements.
Elemis products have been made in the complexion of healthy probiotic ingredients that are beneficial for the skin. Also, they have a number of products based on different skin types such as oily skin, dry skin and sensitive skin.